Reproducible data science crash course
|Format:||Online, 2.5 hours including breaks|
|Size:||5 - 35 participants|
In this workshop you will learn about the most important reproducible research practices and start implementing them. This includes project organization and publication of research output (data, code, etc.). At the end of the workshop you will have a good folder and file organization of your research project and know how and where to share your work with the world. This is a practical workshop where you will improve your current research project.
- Organizing files and folders
- Good reproducible research practices
- Working with code (instead of Excel or clicking)
- An overview on version control
- What to tackle after the workshop?
- Publication of research output
- Data privacy